Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Mulberry launch Glastonbury photography book!

'Glastonbury' and 'Mulberry' are two of my favourite words right now (just 34 days until I head to the mud-filled fields of Worthy Farm!! Not that I'm counting). So when I heard the news of a Mulberry/Glastonbury collaboration, I couldn't help but squeal with delight! Eeeeek!
The guys at Mulberry are gearing up for 2010's festival frenzy with the launch of a photography book on Glastonbury. To help celebrate the festival's 40th anniversary, the book entitled Glastonbury - Another Stage is full of festival-goers and artists - combined with scenic shots of Worthy Farm by photographer Venetia Dearden. Mulberry HQ (keen Glasto-goers themselves) was so taken with Dearden's work that they sponsored the publication of the book. And that's not all. Oh no. The book (which launched yesterday) comes complete with a limited edition Mulberry hemp bag - ideal for all those festival essentials. Hurrah! Nice work, Mulberry. I'm sold.

Peace. Love. And Mud x

(Glastonbury - Another Stage is £30. Available at http://www.mulberry.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment