Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Style Spotlight: Sienna Miller

Beautiful, successful and with an incredible wardrobe - by rights, I should loathe Sienna Miller. But, I don't. Infact, as anyone who knows me could tell you, I LOVE her. The ethereal-looking blonde first stole my heart back in the summer of 2005 when she almost single-handedly reinvented Boho with her hippy deluxe look. And unlike some of my more ephemeral fashion crushes, my love for Sienna has not waned. Whether she's dressed down in skinny jeans, oversized Kain jersey and her Vivienne Westwood pirate boots, or styled to the nines in the likes of Marchesa or Matthew Williamson - the 28-year-old actress always stays true to her independent and playful sartorial spirit - and I adore her for it. I'll be Sienna Miller when I grow up, please!

1 comment:

  1. OK...This could be a killer for me, but I think the first two outfits are absolutely superb...casual, easy to sport, stylish and comfortable...that bottom photo is just wrong and is purely 100% attention papparazzi seeking outfit..so no points there...go home now and put some jeans on....the worst thing is by making that statement, she has ruined the fact that the top she is wearing is lovely...because all the focus is on her no pants pant shot...If I was the designer for that top, I would not be happy all the attention was elsewhere and not on the top.

    Rik x (not Jen)

    ReplyDelete