Sunday, 15 August 2010

Buy It Now: Black bandage wedges

I've been lusting after Givenchy's black bandage wedges (top image) for months now. But whilst I would love to splash out on them, my ever-depleting bank balance means I'll be buying Topshop's look-a-like Wisteria wedges (for a more justifiable £70) instead. And if you need convincing that making the purchase is a good idea, then you can content yourself with the knowledge that they're set to be a wardrobe essential come winter too. Result.
(Givenchy bandage wedges, £695; Topshop Wisteria chiffon-tie wedges, £70)

1 comment:

  1. I have also been lusting after those Givenchy beauties! I dream of the day when I can have those in my wardrobe without going into extreme debt. The topshop ones aren't a bad alternative... I kind of like them in red too, slightly drag queen/Lady Gaga but with a simple outfit could be brilliant. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete