Monday, 16 August 2010

Label I Love: Anthony Vaccarello

The new season is upon us, and with it comes a host of new labels to discover. Allow me to introduce you to Belgium designer Anthony Vaccarello. After winning the Grand Jury Prize at Hyeres in 2006 with his graduate collection - Anthony worked for a shortime at Fendi - but now (to the fashion industry's delight) he's decided to go it alone. Hurrah! The model for his autumn/winter 2010 collection is Lou Doillon (which basically tells you everything you need to know about how cool the label is) and boasts a cutting-edge and super-sexy collection of graphic, panelled pieces in contrasting textures. I love! Anthony Vaccarello is available at Browns, London.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more, even without pictures the very fact that Lou Doillon (AKA probably the coolest person ever) models his fall/winter collection means that it's probably safe to say his pieces are going to be extremely covetable... and seeing as there ARE pictures, I can safely say that Anthony's designs are going straight to the top of my wish list. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete