Thursday, 12 August 2010

Label I Love: Dominic Jones

His debut collection only launched in spring 2009 but already the undeniably cool Dominic Jones has stolen my heart with his directional, punk-influenced accessories. Renowned for its perfect balance of sexy and tough, the London-based label (which he launched with close-friend Alice Dellal) has also become a firm-favourite amongst the fashion elite - with the likes of Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller regularly rocking his designs. Having caught my attention last season with his eponymous debut collection of gold and silver fang-inspired pieces, autumn/winter 10 boasts an equally stand-out array of gold knuckle duster rings and sculptural necklaces - illustrating further his ability to produce fuss-free jewellery with a tough but beautiful twist. I love! Visit http://www.dominicjonesjewellery.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a delicate charm necklace kind of girl but Dominic's collection of fierce yet simplistic jewellery could change the habit of a lifetime... Looking at these pieces just makes me want to don a pair of ripped fishnets, invest in that pair of high-heeled Doc Martens I have been secretly lusting after and channel Alice Dellal instead of the usual more Olivia Palermo-inspired looks I go for. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete