Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Style Spotlight: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld

When your mother is Vogue powerhouse Carine Roitfeld and your godfather, the industry's leading fashion photographer Mario Testino, you know fashion runs through your veins! Allow me to introduce you to Julia Restoin-Roitfeld: graphic designer, fashion muse... and one of my favourite rising style stars. Splitting her time between London, New York and Paris, the 28-year-old French beauty has become quite the fashion force, and it's all down to her distinctly modern, offbeat aesthetic. Fusing her Parisian heritage with a nonchalant Downtown vibe - JRR boasts a wardrobe full of high-end pieces and beautiful vintage finds - and I just love it! French, gorgeous and ultra-chic - yep, I almost hate her too!

1 comment:

  1. unbeatable fashion lineage, impeccable taste, lust-worthy wardrobe AND career. I am also torn between loving and hating JRR... but then again, I don't think it's physically possible to dislike someone with that fierce a shoe collection. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete