Sunday, 4 September 2011

'Tis the season to shine!

You may not know it yet, but your winter shoe repertoire is going to have a seriously high glitter content. If you're anything like me, you're probably displaying a rather mixed reaction to this news, BUT, despite any initial reservations I may have harboured, my inner-magpie is now scouting for gems to treasure. Pedro Garcia, Miu Miu and Giuseppe Zanotti have all come up with some seriously covetable styles (pictured above), but with high designer price tags that are just a little too heavy to digest, I'm turning to the great British high street - for a more justifiable purchase instead. More specifically, Topshop and its Ambush glitter boots. They're ideal, no?! Not only are they pretty much identical to Giuseppe Zanotti's BUT they're an absolute steal at just £75! What more could I ask for?! I'm sold.
(Pedro Garcia Gwen glitter boots, £240; Miu Miu glitter and suede peep-toe shoes, £555; Giuseppe Zanotti glitter ankle boots, £505; Topshop Ambush glitter boots, £75).

No comments:

Post a Comment